Thursday, September 8, 2011

I meant something in somebody's life :-)

We, all of us, are the sum of our parts. We’re the sum of our memories, our plans, and our
deepest breaths. And, more than anything, we’re the sum of the people in our lives. We are who we are because of the tiny drops that other people have given us of themselves. I am who I am because of the delicious beauty of the people I surround myself with.

Today one of my delicious friends Lungile Nkabinde (a girl who never takes life that seriously, all the reason why this means so much) dedicated a song to me by Beyonce to me called I was here.

Her SMS read: My friend, I'm listening to Beyonce rite now track 11. It soo reminding me of YOU. You have definitely made your track in my life. You have touch my heart. You always give your all and always do your best my friend. You definitely love. You have always made a difference in my life. Thank you!:D ({})

Here are the lyrics to the Beyonce song: ah ah on second thought u want it google it....

Instead I'll paste a pic of my friend







Lulu thank you for making my week sweet honey dew, I don't normally talk about other people on my blog but you are worth it boo boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment