Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm Hung

I can't believe that I'm actually typing right now because I just woke up with the kind of hangover that makes you seriously weigh the pain of getting up to walk to the bathroom against the horror of wetting the bed. I chose to go to the loo... Now I'm trying to sleep off as much as I can which is to say that this morning is rough and that it’s pretty much going to be touch and go for the rest of the day. Especially since I’m about to leave to get to my mom in law's church service with a loud band and worship dancing which actually falls near the category I'd like to call “vigorous aerobic activity”.

To top it all off Nkhensani is at her loudest ever today, her highness is screaming at Neo and I at the top of her screeching voice and so please make “being a mother to a drama queen in the making” on a list of the worst possible things to do while suffering from this kind of hangover. Oh gosh did I just say that? I need to really get up to pray my thoughtless sins away huh?

Happy Sunday!

Wait.... Why do they call it a hangover? Is it because you feel like you are hung on an actual hanger like laundry? Or is it that you feel like throwing your self off a moving vehicle or the bridge perhaps, any pointers?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment