Friday, August 12, 2011

I Dream...




I believe I've always been known to be good at creative thinking, and at times getting my friends out of sticky situations. Creating them SMSes love notes and such to beloved ones and at times not so beloved. Well that's because I'm good at dreaming, and creating wonderful positive images of myself and of others. It allows me to always see the good in other people, to detach from the bad things they've done to me and move on swiftly from a bad or negative situation and recreate it into a positive. As I get older I want to not loose this gift and keep dreaming.

What I have in my head is so much more magical than what's right in front of me, espescially right now, so I refuse to wake up. I dream when I'm at the gym, I dream when I'm ordering a drink, I dream in between the hours of staring at someone's face. I dream when I'm lying in bed while my husband is fast asleep away and while others are in the full wake of reality and it's bumps. I try not to dream when I'm in a meeting or driving, but unfortunately, it happens.

I dream about living the dream
( Well who hasn't?) I dream about the job I'm going to land or perhaps the job will land on ME - the job that'll pay me enough to be even more comfortable, the job that will put me on the same level as a CEO, a President of an institution. The job that I'll feel capable and happy at, the job that will help my itchy foot into the door of reaching the ceiling of success. I dream about the dream home I'll buy, how maybe it'll smell like the ocean. How it'll be cute and maybe small (okay NOT)but still, home.

I dream about finally publishing all the blog entries into a top selling book. I dream about writing TV series scripts, yes I do! And sometimes, when I'm really optimistic or Beyonce's Run theWorld song is playing in the background I dream of red carpets, size 34 dresses, and acceptance speeches.

I dream of finding more real ... Ok wait, that's for another blog entry all together.

I dream of health; happiness; joy and wealth. I dream of sliding my toes into something warm welcoming and oh so comfortable as though I'm walking on clouds and sighing a sigh of relief because i found this place and it is where I want to be forever.

I'm always reminded that dreaming so much is no doubt certifiably crazy. But this is me, the person I am and normal existence will never be mine in this uncertain life without dreaming. I also know that it's impossible for me not to believe I'll get everything I dream about.

This is what I dream about. This is what I will have. One day very soon. So let the countdown begin....5...4....3...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment