Sunday, September 4, 2011

I did not wake up until it was September

I hope that you still remember that my goal to run the Spar Ladies 5-10 km race is fast approaching. Am I ready well no... Ive been so preoccupied with the other angles of my life that i jad no clue that we had passed August and into September, honestly I cannot recall August 2011 where was I, but most importantly what was I up to? The first thing I'm going to do after completing this entry is to go through my August entries to remind myself though I have a feeling that I hardly posted at all in as much as I love sharing my life with you.

You know how I go. I get pissed off by someone I feature them in my blog starts going on and on about how I hate them or I receive flowers from hubby and I dedicate a whole entry to how much I love him, how I'm so happy, but you know what? If you’re a blogger whose blog is an online chronicle of your daily life, you would do the same. I think it’s applaudable for the topics you write about to grow as you grow and change as you change. You won’t have the same audience forever, because you won’t be the same you forever, and that’s okay. If you’re in love it’s okay to write about being in love. If you’re planning on switching careers, it’s okay for to have some posts dedicated to a life in transition. I have been toying with the idea of renaming my blog just that "my life in transition" hopefully no other Miss Knowitall blogger has scooped that title as yet.

Back to the subject at hand... I can't remember August so chances are I did not work out at all, I can't even remember eating in August either but I can almost be certain since I've not lost any more weight, or gained it, thank God!

My goal right now is to get fit again I don't have much time in which to achieve this but I am optimistic as hell and I'm stubborn which is to say I have enough confidence to pull this race off and more than that I have the will to succeed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment